What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information it contains and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of our website.
What type of cookies does the KEIKEN ENGINEERING website use?
According to the provisions of Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), KEIKEN ENGINEERING SL reports the cookies used on our website:
- Own Cookies: These are those that are collected by the editor itself to provide the service requested by the user.
- Technical Cookies: These are necessary for proper navigation through the web.
- Session Cookies: Collect data while the user browses the web in order to provide the requested service.
- Customization Cookies: Allow the user the characteristics (language) for browsing the website.
- Analysis Cookies: Allow the provider the analysis linked to the navigation made by the user, in order to keep track of use of the website, as well as statistics of the most visited content, number of visitors, etc..
- Google Analytics Cookies: Stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard should do so by communicating directly with Google. Google Analytics cookies are stored on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except where necessary for the operation of the system or where the law requires it to that effect.
According to Google does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a "Privacy Shield" company which guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this respect through the following link:
https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245. If you wish, you can use the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on, which allows you to reject analytical cookies from Google Analytics in all browsers. You can find more information on this subject at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
KEIKEN ENGINEERING SL informs the user that you have the ability to configure your browser to be informed of the receipt of cookies, and may, if desired, prevent them from being installed on your hard drive.
Below, we provide links to various browsers, through which you can make such configuration:
- Firefox from here:
- Chrome from here:
- Explorer from here:
- Safari from here:
- Opera from here:
What happens when I disable cookies on the website?
Some features and services of the website may be disabled and you may no longer be able to access certain areas of it.
According to the provisions of Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).